- – Limited Projects, Apps, Contents
- – InstaVR Watermark / Splash Screen
- – 1GB Managed Storage
- – In-house Package Only
- – Slow Lane Packaging Packaging
- – 100MB Max App Size
- – Platform Oculus Go, GearVR, iOS, Android and Web
- – 2 GearVR Devices
- Unlimited Projects, Apps, Contents
- No Watermark / Full Branding / White Label
- 100GB Managed Storage
- Store-ready Package
- Fast-lane Packaging
- 2GB Big App
- Oculus Go, GearVR, iOS, Android, Web, Daydream, Oculus Rift and HTC VIVE
- Unlimited GearVR Devices
- Heatmap v2.0 Measure VR Engagement in Real-Time
No, once your Pro subscription ends, your account will be deleted and all associated apps created using the developer tool will cease to work.
If you wanted to keep a particular App active and working after you’ve ended your Pro subscription, you can purchase from your InstaVR account the “No Watermark Add-On”. This costs $699 per project app you want to keep active and non-watermarked.
InstaVR’s subscription model does not require you to pay per app published. Presently, you can package an unlimited number of apps per month with your subscription. You are, however, limited to 100 GB of total uploaded media in your account.
Heatmaps (http://www.instavr.co/articles/general/vr-heatmap-2-0-introducing-live-heatmaps-3d-heatmaps-and-grid-based-heatmaps) are included as part of our paid Pro package.
You just have to make sure if a Pro customer to have the Heatmap button checked while packaging your app, and that your users have internet connectivity to pass us back heatmap data.
Heatmap data is collected for only a 30 day period is aggregated across all users of that particular app.
You can purchase an additional Heatmap Add-on that allows you to collect data for more than 30 days and allows you to search a customizable date range (ie one day, one week, December 10 – 13). To purchase the Add-on, press the purple Add-on button on the header of your InstaVR Pro Console.
Guided Co-Viewing is our newest module for increasing productivity. Perfect for training, education, or sales/marketing purposes, Guided Co-Viewing allows an Administrator to control the VR experience of numerous app viewers simultaneously in real-time. You can read more about Guided Co-Viewing here: https://www.instavr.co/articles/general/instavr-launches-guided-co-viewing-for-all-major-vr-platforms-including-google-cardboard-ios-android-gear-vr-google-daydream-htc-vive-oculus-rift-and-web-desktop-mobile
The pricing depends on the number of concurrent Co-Viewers and if you’re a monthly or annual Pro subscriber. If you press the purple “Add-on” button on the header of your Console, you can see the pricing options.
There is no standard InstaVR Enterprise offering. InstaVR Enterprise takes our Pro version, and customizes it to your specific needs. Some of the different features that could be included as part of an InstaVR Enterprise purchase include:
– Multiple Pro account purchases for a single company
– Access to the InstaVR SDK for embedding the InstaVR app experience into an existing account
– Customized options within your application (ie time-based navigation links that are completely transparent)
– Customized distribution outside of the normal channels
The free version is limited in its capabilities, and is designed for users new to VR who want to test out the platform for 30 days.
Any time you see a purple “Pro” button next to a feature, that is reserved for our Pro customers. There are too many Pro-only features to list, but some of the biggest differences are:
– InstaVR Pro removes the InstaVR watermarking from your 360 panos and the InstaVR logo from your splash screen
– Apps in the free version are limited to 100 MB and 5 total scenes. With Pro, you can make apps up to 2GB (or greater for certain VR headsets) and with no limit on scenes.
– Pro allows you to publish to HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Google Daydream, and more than 2 Gear VR headsets
– Pro allows you to publish your apps to iTunes, Google Play, and the other major Stores
– Pro allows you to embed your WebVR and self-host it on your site
– Pro allows you to collect and view Heatmap data, as well as tie your apps into Google Analytics for statistics on interaction with navigation links, hotspots, etc.
Pressing any of the purple Pro buttons in your Console will take you to our upgrade page. Payment for monthly recurring or annual subscriptions can be done via Credit Card or PayPal. In certain circumstances, we can also accept annual payment via Bank Transfer.
We do have a reseller program. The reseller margin varies based on the sales commitment of the reseller. You’ll have to be approved as part of our reseller program first though. To apply to be a reseller, fill out this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGrskNTYt7Tmjdst2n7mSh95s6XXq-SBcABSwAsyiaZJowOQ/viewform .
If you have any questions, write us at contact @ instavr.co
InstaVR does offer educational discounts. The discounts are based on # of student accounts and length of subscription (either monthly, for a set # of months, or annual). For larger classroom purchases, we can also potentially tailor the InstaVR solution to fit your budget (ie include only a small watermark in the corner, remove publishing to Vive/Rift/Daydream if you don’t have access to those headsets, etc).
To learn more about our InstaVR educational offering, please write us at contact @ instavr.co
Q: I used the free version of your product, but before we make a decision on purchasing I need to be able to demo the vive workflow. I saw that working with the HTC vive on InstaVR requires the Pro version. Is there any way I could demo the Pro version of InstaVR to test the vive workflow?
A: Currently HTC VIVE and Oculus Rift are only for PRO users. You can subscribe for a 1-month period by subscribing monthly and then cancelling your subscription immediately.
Unfortunately, that’s not available. But you can subscribe for just one month by subscribing to monthly PRO and then cancelling monthly subscription immediately.