VR in Hospitality: Increase Occupancy Rates and Host More Events
Hotel Owners, Marketers, Event Coordinators and Sales Teams
To increase occupancy rates and host more events.
Hotels can utilize VR as a marketing tool to get more bookings, both for rooms and for events. However, many hotels have not yet taken advantage of this technology
Why Gap Occurred ?
Hotels are unaware of the ease of creating and distributing VR through a platform like InstaVR.
Utilize InstaVR’s do-it-yourself app to easily distribute immersive tours of your hotel.
- High Quality 360 Video/Images for iOS, Android, Gear VR and Google Cardboard
- Augment your entertainment app with interactive hotspots
- One-click publish across the most popular platforms
- Publish to the iTunes or Google Play Stores for wider distribution
- Directly embed VR into your web pages for widest distribution
- Hello Kitty uses InstaVR to promote its Puroland Theme Park. Tours of the park are loaded onto Gear VRs, and distributed to travel agents, to get them excited to book group tours to Puroland.
- A 360 panorama camera such as the Ricoh Theta S to capture images/video
- Web Browser
- InstaVR Pro Account
- Now: Learn how to use InstaVR
- Sign up for InstaVR account (1 minute)
- Complete InstaVR Tutorial (10 minutes)
- Day 1: Capture 360 Images or Video of each of the rooms and areas you’d like featured in your app.
- Day 2: Upload content to InstaVR
- Day 3: Create App home screen, augment images/videos with rich media hotspots
- Day 4: One-click publish to iOS, Android, Google Cardboard, Gear VR. You can also embed WebVR into your web page to advertise your app. Publish to iTunes/Google Play to allow anyone to take a tour of your hotel.