VR in Hospitality: Increase Occupancy Rates and Host More Events
Hotel Owners, Marketers, Event Coordinators and Sales Teams
To increase occupancy rates and host more events.
Hotels can utilize VR as a marketing tool to get more bookings, both for rooms and for events. However, many hotels have not yet taken advantage of this technology
Why Gap Occurred ?
Hotels are unaware of the ease of creating and distributing VR through a platform like InstaVR.
Utilize InstaVR’s do-it-yourself app to easily distribute immersive tours of your hotel.
- High Quality 360 Video/Images for iOS, Android, Gear VR and Google Cardboard
- Augment your entertainment app with interactive hotspots
- One-click publish across the most popular platforms
- Publish to the iTunes or Google Play Stores for wider distribution
- Directly embed VR into your web pages for widest distribution
- Coming soon.
- A 360 panorama camera such as the Ricoh Theta S to capture images/video
- Web Browser
- InstaVR Pro Account
- Now: Learn how to use InstaVR
- Sign up for InstaVR account (1 minute)
- Complete InstaVR Tutorial (10 minutes)
- Day 1: Capture 360 Images or Video of each of the rooms and areas you’d like featured in your app.
- Day 2: Upload content to InstaVR
- Day 3: Create App home screen, augment images/videos with rich media hotspots
- Day 4: One-click publish to iOS, Android, Google Cardboard, Gear VR. You can also embed WebVR into your web page to advertise your app. Publish to iTunes/Google Play to allow anyone to take a tour of your hotel.