VR in Medical : Educate Medical Professionals and the General Public Using Virtual Reality
Doctors, Researchers, Graduate Students, Businesses and Medical Representatives.
To educate other medical professionals and the general public using VR.
There are many applications of VR in the medical world, but most practitioners don’t have the time or expertise to create VR apps.
Why Gap Occurred ?
Medical technology tends to be very complicated, so there’s an expectation that VR is similar. With InstaVR, that’s not the case.
Utilize InstaVR’s simple-to-use platform to create informative medical VR applications.
- High Quality 360 Video/Images for iOS, Android, Gear VR and Google Cardboard
- Augment your app with interactive hotspots
- One-click publish across platforms.
- Publish to the iTunes or Google Play Stores for wider distribution, if desired
- Directly embed VR into your web pages
- Researchers at UCLA have used InstaVR to create immersive VR apps showing the adverse effects of smoking. They’re able to look at heatmap data to determine where users are focusing in the immersive application, helping to build a more effective VR application.
- A 360 panorama camera such as the Ricoh Theta S to capture images/video
- Web Browser
- InstaVR Pro Account
- Now: Learn how to use InstaVR
- Sign up for InstaVR account (1 minute)
- Complete InstaVR Tutorial (10 minutes)
- Day 1: Capture 360 Images or Video you’d like to include in medical app. Or utilize a computer program to generate digital-based 360 panoramas.
- Day 2: Upload content to InstaVR
- Day 3: Create App home screen, augment images/videos with informational hotspots
- Day 4: One-click publish to iOS, Android, Google Cardboard, Gear VR. You can also embed WebVR into your web page to advertise your app. If appropriate, post to Apple iTunes or Google Play for wide distribution.