InstaVR — Current Openings
Director of Sales – 2 Openings
Position Title(s): Director of Sales (West Coast), Director of Sales (East Coast)
Location: Remote (ideally San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Boston, Philadelphia, or Washington D.C.)
InstaVR is a fast growing software & hardware company providing solutions that enable businesses to create Virtual Reality applications quickly, easily, and without coding. Our VR solutions are used to author and distribute VR experiences across all major VR headsets and platforms, including iOS, Android, Web, Gear VR, Daydream, Oculus and HTC Vive. We help companies leverage the power of virtual reality completely in-house.
Launched in early 2016, InstaVR is rapidly growing and backed by respected venture capital firms. To date, over 30,000 companies and individuals have used InstaVR to publish virtual reality applications. Come join InstaVR as we empower businesses to leverage the power of VR.
InstaVR is expanding our sales team with two new Director of Sales openings. The new team members will be focused on selling our new Enterprise solution, InstaVR Central. This end-to-end VR suite gives companies everything they need to create and distribute VR training applications across their global organizations.
- Identify large organizations, particularly Fortune 1000, that can benefit from incorporating Virtual Reality into their employee onboarding and training.
- Establish relationships with these organizations through targeted outreach (email, social, phone, etc)
- Engage in consultative sales process, including providing insight and best practices surrounding the utilization of VR for employee training
- Conduct on-site meetings, including leading client VR Boot Camps and running multiple Proof of Concept (POC) engagements simultaneously
- Work with clients through contract and procurement processes to close sale
- Provide post-sales consultative assistance to clients to ensure customer success
- Bachelor’s degree
- Motivated self-starter, with a passion for client development and sales
- 2-3 years of successful sales experience, with a focus on software or SaaS
- Ideal candidate will have experience working with clients in the HR, Training, eLearning, etc
- Ability to travel extensively in territory (20%+ time). Experience with face-to-face enterprise sales processes.
- Willingness to chip in for marketing activities like trade shows, guest articles on VR/training, securing client interviews, etc
- Looking to join a fast moving, dynamic startup in the rapidly expanding VR sector. You’ll be an important contributor of ideas and to company culture.
How to Apply
Email your Resume (or LinkedIn Profile) and Cover Letter to our Head of Sales, Andrew Woodberry — andrew @ instavr.co