InstaVR’s done everything we’ve needed of it!
The Visualization Studio at AECOM is pushing heavily into utilizing VR to its fullest extent in our Design and Construction Services.
We are exploring using VR, AR and 360° imagery to assist our BIM workflow, training and communication at all levels of technical expertise. InstaVR allowed us a fast and effective way to reach our audience across multiple platforms.
We’re very pleased, and looking forward to all the great developments to come!
Because of the ease of InstaVR, there’s really no end to the possibilities of what you can use it for…
We were looking for a solution that would give us ease and flexibility. We’re very happy with InstaVR!
InstaVR is great because it simplifies everything I have to do. I can focus on creating the material, rather than publishing the material.
InstaVR has a very user-friendly interface, a low learning curve to master the tool, and was the perfect solution to create this kind of ‘point-and-click’ short interactive story.
The ability to include images, videos, background music and sounds in the platform made the immersion experience very complete.
We have made a couple of VR projects in the past, and the crucial part has always been how to deliver the experience. We wanted to not just show one video, but to make an interactive experience.
First we hired freelance Unity developers, but it was both expensive, and we didn’t have the creative freedom we wanted.
After using InstaVR, our workflow has both been more smooth, more cost efficient and the whole GUI is just a pleasure to work in.
Its VR app development without code, that just works!
Massive plus is their customer service, which is over the top and you really feel you are talking with someone who has the knowledge
I’ve tried your product and it works great!
You’ve saved me hundreds of hours of development time with your tool.
I’m happy to see that there are experimental features being added to the tool which signals to me that you are adding more and more features.
Due to the high productivity of InstaVR, production of mockups usually taking 2-3 weeks were completed in one week.
By being able to mock up at an early stage, we were able to take more time to fill out the details, and we were able to improve the quality.
As for the final cost and delivery time, production was completed at half of our initial cost estimate, and actual delivery date was realized in 3 weeks, from beginning filming to app delivery.
Initially, we created a ‘VR Office Tour’ for enabling candidates to virtually visit our offices using InstaVR’s GearVR output feature.
By supporting HTC VIVE, it is now also possible for our app users to watch for a longer time with higher picture quality.
TOYOTA can broaden the range of VR experiences we produce by utilizing HTC Vive output capability.
Agencies can decide how robust they want their white-labled InstaVR offering to be. transcosmos now offers clients a variety of options for utilizing VR, including:
- Casual VR: Multiple scenes, with hotspots, that can be used for web-based landing pages
- Rich VR: Fully immersive virtual reality, including audio and multiple hotspots, that can be used in conjunction with a VR headset to create a compelling and memorable experience
InstaVR Use Case: “transcosmos”
No coding is required.
- InstaVR is a web-based online tool. You can start authoring without preparing special hardware or installing software to your local machine.
- You can make a VR app with zero experience.
Stereoscopic 360 3D / 180 3D
Rich 3D experience.
Both 360 3D and 180 3D are supported.
- Stereoscopic panoramic images and movies are supported.
- Audience can have true 3D experience.
- Upload 360 top-bottom images/videos and turn “360 3d” on.
- Upload 180 side-by-side or top-bottom images/videos and turn “180 3d” on.
4K 360 Video
High Resolution / Immersive
360 VR Experience
- You can upload various media including 4K 360 videos to InstaVR.
- InstaVR automatically generates streaming previews and renditions to support various devices.
96K x 8K
Ultra High Resolution
- You can use 12×1 or 6×2 stereoscopic cubemap format for 360 image.
- Compatible with various 3DCG software such as Rendering in Autodesk A360, Lumion, OctaneRender, VRay, etc.
- Learn more…
to convert 3D assets into 360 VR.
- You can easily render 3D scene into 360 VR image as any panoramic format such as spherical, cubemap, etc. by using Autodesk products, and use any types of 360 images in InstaVR.
- Learn More…
Build various package.
- You can publish to various platforms such as iOS, Android, Samsung Gear VR, Web, etc with a single click.
You can deliver through to app marketplaces such as App Store, Google Play, etc.
Distribute app via your
market place account.
- You can download publish ready format and submit to market places such as Google Play, App Store, Gear VR store, etc. via your account.
Flexible, complete and
- You can brand your app with an app icon, home screen, custom hotspot icon, etc.
- You can also add screens with instructions.
Add various types of
- You can improve user experience by adding text, images, audio and videos to anywhere in the scene.
- Online hosting is supported. You can host content via the internet.
Offline / Download / Streaming
Keep app small.
Deliver plenty of content.
- InstaVR allows you to create both offline and online app.
- You can make completely offline standalone app that works perfectly without any internet connections. This is great for most of business app that used for sales or presentation purpose.
- You can choose online content hosting option. With this option, all content is delivered via our content delivery network (CDN) and the app size is extremely small.
Get Insight by using
- You can analyze users’ eye tracking data as a heat map in the authoring environment.
- You can tweak your content by referencing heat maps.
24H Customer Support
Professionals are ready
to answer any questions.
- You can ask any questions via tapping “Chat” balloon.
- Our professionals are ready to answer your questions 24 hours during Mon-Fri.
Real Estate VR
Allow worldwide prospects to evaluate your property without having to travel.
Allow worldwide travelers to check your offerings before travelling.
Allow worldwide drivers to evaluate your cars without having to go to the dealership.
Why choose InstaVR?
VR content distribution can be very complicated
It’s often difficult to find a VR app developer. VR app development is still new to developers, so your idea might not be properly implemented.
InstaVR can solve this. You don’t need to find a developer. With InstaVR, you can create an app with just a few clicks.
Time and Cost
Creating a development from scratch is time and cost consuming.
InstaVR can solve this. With InstaVR, you are provided with a time estimate and fixed cost pricing.
Too many platforms
There are an increasing number of VR platforms, such as Oculus Rift, Gear VR, Google Cardboard, etc.
If you want to develop a different app for each VR platform, your development costs will increase dramatically.
InstaVR can solve this. With InstaVR, you can publish to every VR platform with just one click.
VR Hotspots are an excellent way to make your 360 VR experience even better. Overlaid on top of 360 images or videos, VR hotspots can be used to provide additional 2D media (images or video), [...]
On Monday, we published How to Introduce VR to Your Sales Team. On Wednesday, we published What VR Content Will Help Your Sales Team? For our final installment of "VR in Sales" week, we'll discuss which [...]
On Monday, we published the first of three articles on how to maximize VR to increase sales at your company. If you haven't read it yet, that one is titled How to Introduce VR to [...]
Last week, we published a great interview with the marketing team from Premise LED. They recently used InstaVR to create a Google Cardboard application to distribute to agents at their national sales meeting. Soon, they'll [...]
InstaVR Interviews: Meet the VR Practitioners InstaVR Interviews is a blog series where we turn the spotlight on our customers. We find out why they create VR, how they use InstaVR, and what the future [...]