HTC Vive Publishing Now Live!
InstaVR Pro customers can now publish their VR experiences to HTC Vive. The exciting platform, which offers high resolution and room-scale VR, has sold over 400,000 units. It’s particularly popular among enterprises, often used at conferences, trade shows, and sales presentations. Pro users can publish to Vive starting today by clicking the “HTC Vive” tab in the Package section of the Console.
The Visualization Studio at AECOM is pushing heavily into utilizing VR to its fullest extent in our Design and Construction Services.
We are exploring using VR, AR and 360° imagery to assist our BIM workflow, training and communication at all levels of technical expertise. InstaVR allowed us a fast and effective way to reach our audience across multiple platforms.
We’re very pleased, and looking forward to all the great developments to come!
Agencies can decide how robust they want their white-labled InstaVR offering to be. transcosmos now offers clients a variety of options for utilizing VR, including:
- Casual VR: Multiple scenes, with hotspots, that can be used for web-based landing pages
- Rich VR: Fully immersive virtual reality, including audio and multiple hotspots, that can be used in conjunction with a VR headset to create a compelling and memorable experience
InstaVR Use Case: “transcosmos”
Drag-and-drop based. No coding is required.
- InstaVR is a web-based online tool. You can start authoring without preparing special hardware or installing software to your local machine.
- You can make a VR app with zero experience.
Rich 3D experience.
- Stereoscopic panoramic images and movies are supported.
- Audience can have true 3D experience.
- Please upload 360 top-bottom image and turn “360 3d” on.
4K 360 Video
High Resolution / Immersive
360 VR Experience
- You can upload various media including 4K 360 videos to InstaVR.
- InstaVR automatically generates streaming previews and renditions to support various devices.
96K x 8K
Ultra High Resolution
- You can use 12×1 or 6×2 stereoscopic cubemap format for 360 image.
- Compatible with various 3DCG software such as Rendering in Autodesk A360, Lumion, OctaneRender, VRay, etc.
- Learn more…
to convert 3D assets into 360 VR.
- You can easily render 3D scene into 360 VR image as any panoramic format such as spherical, cubemap, etc. by using Autodesk products, and use any types of 360 images in InstaVR.
- Learn More…
Build various package.
- You can publish to various platforms such as iOS, Android, Samsung Gear VR, Web, etc with a single click.
You can deliver through to app marketplaces such as App Store, Google Play, etc.
Distribute app via your
market place account.
- You can download publish ready format and submit to market places such as Google Play, App Store, Gear VR store, etc. via your account.
Flexible, complete and
- You can brand your app with an app icon, home screen, custom hotspot icon, etc.
- You can also add screens with instructions.
Add various types of
- You can improve user experience by adding text, images, audio and videos to anywhere in the scene.
- Online hosting is supported. You can host content via the internet.
Download / Streaming
Keep app small.
Deliver plenty of content.
- You can choose online content hosting option. With this option, all content is delivered via our content delivery network (CDN) and the app size is extremely small.
Get Insight by using
- You can analyze users’ eye tracking data as a heat map in the authoring environment.
- You can tweak your content by referencing heat maps.
24H Customer Support
Professionals are ready
to answer any questions.
- You can ask any questions via tapping “Chat” balloon.
- Our professionals are ready to answer your questions 24 hours during Mon-Fri.
Real Estate VR
Allow worldwide prospects to evaluate your property without having to travel.
Allow worldwide travelers to check your offerings before travelling.
Allow worldwide drivers to evaluate your cars without having to go to the dealership.
Why choose InstaVR?
VR content distribution can be very complicated
It’s often difficult to find a VR app developer. VR app development is still new to developers, so your idea might not be properly implemented.
InstaVR can solve this. You don’t need to find a developer. With InstaVR, you can create an app with just a few clicks.
Time and Cost
Creating a development from scratch is time and cost consuming.
InstaVR can solve this. With InstaVR, you are provided with a time estimate and fixed cost pricing.
Too many platforms
There are an increasing number of VR platforms, such as Oculus Rift, Gear VR, Google Cardboard, etc.
If you want to develop a different app for each VR platform, your development costs will increase dramatically.
InstaVR can solve this. With InstaVR, you can publish to every VR platform with just one click.
InstaVR Launches Publishing Compatibility With HTC VIVE, Enabling Companies to Create High Quality Long-Form VR Video Applications
TOYOTA High System becomes the first customer to leverage new functionality, creating a 360-degree Interactive VR Office Tour for Recruiting Purposes (February 22, 2017, San Francisco, CA) InstaVR, Inc., a virtual reality (VR) authoring, publishing, [...]
Ricoh Theta Unofficial Guide meet up Feb 28, 2017. 6pm-7:30pm, at Stanford University Speakers Andrew Woodberry, InstaVR Jesse Casman, RICOH THETA Unofficial Guide site Venue Cypress Room North Tresidder Memorial Union, 459 Lagunita Dr, Stanford, [...]
Below are the steps you need to follow in order to publish the iOS app: 1. In InstaVR app, Once you are done uploading your VR Files, hotspots, links, Go to Publish section >> iOS [...]
InstaVR FAQ : Scene moves horizontally slowly (automatically) when gyro is enabled even if there is no handset movement
Questions: Scene moves horizontally slowly (automatically) when gyro is enabled even if there is no handset movement. Answer: InstaVR's head tracking is using both gyroscope and accelerometer to have smooth movement. Since accelerometer is affected by [...]
Que: How to render .dwg file in Autodesk: Signup to https://rendering.360.autodesk.com/ After successfully signup, Login to 360 Autodesk. Select "New" from Menu options → Upload .dwg file and start rendering! by click on "Select a File" [...]